We know that our office is only as effective and welcoming as the people who work in it, which is why we take pride in our friendly, well-trained staff members. We are especially interested in making all our patients feel right at home! We put your needs first to achieve efficient, comprehensive treatment in a supportive, nurturing environment. We promise to speak candidly with you about possible treatments as well as any risks and associated costs of treatment, and how treatment can address your individual needs as a patient.
Our staff is highly skilled, uniquely trained and aims to provide energetic and fun-loving service. Our staff members hold multiple certifications and are all trained yearly on the most up to date methods in sterilization, OSHA, HIPAA, and CPR. We strive to stay abreast of the very latest information in technology and advancements in dental care.
Our staff includes:
- Allison G. – Business Manager (Member of AADOM)
- Tracy K. – Patient Care Coordinator
- Stacy W. – Finance/Insurance Coordinator
- Alison M. – Schedule Coordinator
- Lisa L. – Dental Hygienist (RDH)
- Morgan H. – Dental Hygienist (RDH)
- Holli D. – Dental Hygienist (RDH)
- Ashlee C. – Dental Assistant (EFDA)
- Maggie B. – Dental Assistant (EFDA)
- Amanda H. – Dental Assistant (EFDA)
- Krista P. – Dental Assistant (EFDA)
We recently have had several long time employees retire. We thank them for their many years of dedicated service and excellent patient care. All are cherished members of the Gilmore Dental family forever.
Gloria D – Hygienist. Retired December 31, 2019 after 41 years Theresa B – Hygienist. Retired August 1, 2019 after 38 years
Penny B – Hygienist. Retired July 31, 2019 after 28 years
Kim G – Dental Assistant. Retired June 3, 2021 after 17 years
To experience the difference that only a well-trained, professional and courteous staff can deliver, schedule your appointment with Gilmore Family Dentistry today!